To determine how Ayurveda can benefit your life, answer the following questions.
- Do you have recurring symptoms – physical, mental, emotional or energetic – that have not responded to other treatments leaving you feeling frustrated and simply getting worse?
- Is pain, fatigue, anxiety or depression disrupting your activities and your life but you don’t know how to change it?
- Do you have regular issues with your digestive system – such as gas, bloating, heartburn or acid reflux, lethargy after eating, irregular bowel movements or constipation?
- Is your menstrual cycle or entrance into menopause giving you grief that has you fed up and ready for a change?
- Are you looking for health support but don’t feel like you are being heard or seen for the individual you are?
- Do you want to be able to avoid the “normal” aging process that seems to be centered around deterioration?
- Are you looking for natural solutions to your health care needs?
- Are you wanting to be a more active participant in your health and make healthier life choices but don’t know how to get started?
If you answered yes to several of these questions you have similar concerns, issues and needs as the typical Ayurveda Wellness client and are someone who can benefit from Ayurvedic treatment
Ayurveda is the ancient, holistic healing system from India that helps you enjoy robust physically health so you can enjoy all your activities, nip symptoms in the bud to prevent more severe illness, and treat current conditions with natural, effective solutions.
What Ayurveda Can Do For YOU!
- Provide pain relief. Ayurveda uses natural, non-invasive solutions to address your pain. Treatment modalities Ayurveda include the use of diet, herbs, colors, aromas, exercise and yoga, mind and breathing exercises, mantras, massage oils, therapeutic treatments, and lifestyle modifications. No side effects, no long-term drugs, no invasive procedures.
- Enhance optimal health so you have the energy, mental clarity, emotional balance and physical comfort to enjoy all your activities. Wake up refreshed and sleep well. Maintain a sharp mind even as you get older. Process your food with a strong digestive system.
- Make sense of your symptoms. Ayurveda looks at symptoms as clues that point to underlying imbalances. By seeing these connecting roots and understanding the actions that created the symptoms, you learn how to make correct the symptoms today and what to do to avoid them in the future.
- Receive an individual treatment plan to meet your unique needs. Each person is unique and so are the ways that an illness or condition can present itself. Ayurveda sees and treats you as an individual. No one-size-fits-all plans. Instead you receive a tailored solution to meet your specific issues, paced to suit your time frame.
- Become empowered in your health. It is what YOU do 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that creates health or illness. Through Ayurveda’s unique energetic model, you learn how your internal biochemistry is affected by the external factors in life so you can choose health promoting behaviors. Ayurveda teaches you the skills and knowledge you need in a structured, step-by-step, empowering way.