You are unique and your wellness programs should meet your unique needs.
Individual wellness coaching programs are perfect for those people:
- Are looking for individual 1:1 tailored support to re-align your lifestyle to create the healthy you
- Experiencing complex conditions that require personalized attention and need more than is available in the group programs
- Prefer a private approach and/or like to move at their own pace
- Are ready to commit to supporting your health
All individual wellness coaching programs start with two foundational appointments which can be scheduled on the online scheduling system, through an email, or phone call with Jamie.
- Part one is the New Patient Assessment which involves a 90 minute clinical assessment which looks at your symptoms, long term patterns, structure, tongue, pulse as well as your personal goals and desires. From this process, Jamie determines both your constitutional body type as well as your current state of imbalance and charts a plan to restore health.
- The second appointment is called the Report of Findings which lasts about 45 minutes. During this session you learn an overview of how Ayurveda views you as an individual, your current condition, and the basic treatment principles. You also receive your initial set of wellness recommendations which may include herbal formulas and other products.
In each session, we will evaluate how your new and modified habits are developing, examine challenges and explore creative solutions for success, and have education time around the specific wellness topics. Symptoms are tracked and monitored as a way to see your overall progress as well as to assess any treatment modifications. Recommendations and action balance steps are given in small amounts to allow for proper integration and prevent overload. Choose from one of the following:
- Wellness Explorer: 4 session personalized program is suited for individuals who are new to Ayurveda and want to explore before making a larger commitment. To be completed within 2 months.
- Health Boost: 3-4 months program ideally suited for committed individuals who are looking to boost their health by addressing mild to moderate symptoms and health conditions with natural resources
- Chronic Relief: 6-7 months of dedication to TRANSFORM chronic patterns of dis-ease into a new way of living and allow for proper revitalization and rebuilding of health.
Follow up sessions may include any of the available therapeutic tools and techniques to best meet your needs including:
- Wellness follow-up and tracking including symptom assessment, pulse and tongue diagnosis
- Nutritional diet support based on your constitution and current state of imbalance
- Herbal formula evaluation and adjustment
- Lifestyle and pattern modifications
- Home therapy tools including aroma, color, gem, and sound therapies
- Posture evaluation, corrective exercises and stretches
- Yoga and meditation techniques
- Marma energy point release
- BodyMind Coaching techniques
Although Ayurveda isn’t currently covered by health insurance, most of my clients are able to submit itemized receipts for the consultation aspect and be reimbursed by medical flex accounts or health savings accounts.
Good communication is a cornerstone of our work. Questions and feedback are encouraged. This is a process of increasing self-awareness so if something doesn’t make sense, please let me know.
Geography is not a barrier. Sessions can be in-person or via the telephone or Skype. Phone sessions can also be recorded if you choose by using a bridge line. If this option is appealing, talk to me about the details.