Smart Steps To Health
Providing tangible benefits to the health of the employees AND the bottom line of the company.
“Smart Steps To Health” is a program for businesses and organizations to support the physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being of their employees or members.
Wellness is a hot topic because so many of today’s modern chronic conditions can be avoided or corrected with proper lifestyle modifications and healthier habits. Unfortunately, many individuals are confused about what self-care measures are effective and are looking for additional information, resources and guidance.
Leave your employees not only with new awareness, but also the tools of how to put that knowledge into practice. Knowledge is powerful – but without action, it alone yields few results. On the other hand, increased awareness and understanding combined with hands-on tools and new skill sets lead to action and positive changes which continue to move individuals forward in their wellness goals.
Further success is achieved by the ability of corporate sponsored programs to remove the challenge of where to find the time for self-care by providing educational offers, classes and individual services on-site during or around working hours.
Company and Employee Benefits
Lack of good health contributes to decreased productivity, absenteeism, and rising insurance costs to an estimated loss of $2,000 per year per employee.
Employees are vital assets and healthy employees are a key component to the overall health of the organization. As a business, anytime you are able to reduce stress and encourage well-being in your employees you reap benefits. Some benefits include:
- Decreased sick days
- Fewer workman compensation injuries
- Increased productivity due to increased energy levels
- Increased employee retention due to higher worker satisfaction
- Greater inner-office harmony
All the workshops offer easy-to-understand concepts and effective tools in small doses to avoid overload and overwhelm in the participants.
A variety of program topics and lengths of duration are available to meet your needs. Programs run from 30-75 minutes and are designed to be done over normal (30-45 minutes sessions) or a extended (60-75 minutes) lunch hour but can also be scheduled at another convenient time for your employees.
No specific exercise or room equipment other than a dry erase board or a comparable writing surface is required.
All materials, handouts and tools will be supplied by the facilitator.
View the complete list of wellness presentation topics to see which one is right for your needs or work with Jamie to design customized programs.
Rates include prep, materials and travel (extra charges apply for greater distances depending on location of your company or organization) unless noted and are based on program duration:
- 30-45 minute programs cost $185 per session
- 60-75 minute programs cost $250 per session
- 120 minute minute program rate = $395 per session
- There is a 10% discount for multiple sessions of three or more when booked and paid up front.
Individual Support & Group Classes Options
In addition to the group in-services, additional individual services and yoga or meditation classes may be provided on-site for the employees. Individual services include individual posture pattern assessment and modification, and individual Ayurveda Wellness sessions.
Payment structure of additional services is flexible to meet the unique needs of your organization but can include the following options:
- Individual services to be paid for by employees but with the convenience of being offered at the office over lunch, a break, before/after work or at a time deemed appropriate by the company. Discounted rates are possible based on the company package, the amount of employee participation, and number of sessions per employee.
- Individual services can be split financially between employee and employer in any manner desirable with the organization subsidizing a percentage of the costs and employees paying the remainder.
- The organization agrees to pay for an initial wellness assessment for the employees and the employee pays for follow up sessions.
Schedule the “Smart Steps To Health” program at your company or organization by contacting Jamie Durner at 262-389-5835 or email@example.com. Company references available upon request.