A supportive and practical self-care program to understand and integrate the primary tenets of wellness through the healing system of Ayurveda in order to enjoy wellness in your body, mind and spirit.
Tuesdays, September 16th – November 18th (no class Sept 30 & Oct 7th)
6-8pm via a tele-class format
$275 Self-investment plus optional 45 min individual consultation for $85
Are you looking for natural solutions to the symptoms and health conditions that are preventing you from living fully?
Are you ready for optimal health filled with revitalized energy and physical vitality, balanced digestion, greater fulfillment, and a deeper connection with yourself the world around you?
Do you want to learn more about easy, common-sense self-care tools and ways to understand how you are affected by the world around you?
Have you read about or taken a class in Ayurveda, the traditional healing system from India, and are ready to bring the healing alive through experience in a non-professional and personal format?
NOW IS THE TIME TO EMBRACE YOUR HEALTHIER LIFE & HEALTHIER YOU!
Class size is limited – reserve your jump-start to health today!
This 8 week group program provides a the foundation to understand your individual wellness needs and the resources to reclaim optimal health and confidence in your inner wisdom and natural healing energies.
Through the supportive and accountable group structure and practical weekly readings and activities, you are guided into a powerful journey of self-discovery to celebrate the unique individual you are. Information is provided in an accessible and usable format to enhance immediate understanding and effective integration of the wellness tools into your life. The RESULTS…improved health and harmony in body, mind and life!
Eight Weeks of Benefits
- Gain a foundational understanding of what the science of Ayurveda is and how to use it to understand your unique biochemistry and nature and how you are affected by the external world around you
- Discover what in your lifestyle, diet and environment creates health versus imbalance along with the knowledge of what actions correct the underlying imbalances creating your painful symptoms
- Begin to build lifelong nourishing self-care habits that sustain a healthy you
- Enjoy weekly support, wellness education, and self-accountability
- Receive guidance and doable steps to move forward to total well-being
- Take advantage of the optional 45 minute individual consultation to assess your constitution and receive individualized herbal formulas to support your current needs
- Use a special meditation to support you as you change your habits
- Receive weekly handouts that make up your resource notebook to anchor your learning through wellness topics notes for each class, recipes, self-support resources, and guided exploration activities
- Learn through interactive class activities to experience and develop comfort around the treatment tools, deepen your Self-understanding, and explore your dance of balance with new awareness
- Step into the space of Heart-seat coaching to explore challenges and discover creative solutions with the group support
How Is The Program Structured?
With 8 Weeks of Expert Guidance, Tangible Resources, Accessible Information, and Heartfelt Support Every Single Step of the Way
You will begin by exploring your goals for wellness so you have a clear path of where you are going and what is important to you.
You will then explore yourself through the lens of Ayurveda as you learn about your unique body type, called your constitution or Prakruti, as well as how to make sense of your symptoms and imbalances that if left uncorrected can lead to disease. Though you will be learning new concepts, you will also be living Ayurveda from the way you experience life – noticing how you feel in different environments, with different foods, how your emotions and senses affect you – in order to connect to your intuitive natural wisdom. You will learn to interpret the messages coming from your body and mind and what actions and tools to use to correct imbalances as well as sustain health and balance.
- Where you are now: assessing your baseline starting point and clarifying your intentions and goals
- Ayurvedic basics: learning the core principles of the Ayurvedic model – “the way of living with awareness & promoting longevity” – and the role of your constitution
- Understanding the nature of your symptoms, the stages of disease and the fundamental Ayurvedic treatment principles
- The nature of patterns and how to leverage them for greater health
- The energetic nature of food and simple eating guidelines to anchor a new relationship with food and health
- The Daily Do’s: establishing nourishing self-care routines without creating overwhelm
- Self Communication: your mind’s role in making changes
- Cleansing for health and disease prevention
- Optional guided 7 day home cleanse (additional fees apply) using a simple, food based home cleanse to clear the system and give you an added boost of health.
How Does a Tele-class Work?
A tele-class is a format in which we meet together as a group not in a physical space but in a virtual space via the telephone. Once you are registered, you will be provided with a special phone number and access code to what is called a bridge line. This bridge line is a way for everyone to gather in our virtual classroom. This line is not a toll-free number and depending on your personal long distance phone plan you may be charged a fee like any long distance call.
The benefits of such a virtual classroom are in it’s fabulous flexibility for attendance:
- No need to worry about weather, which here in snowy Wisconsin can have a real impact on whether you can actually make it to class.
- No need to worry about living in a different city or a different state.
- No need to worry about rush hour traffic making you late.
- Can’t make class that week? No worries. Each class will also be recorded and you will have access to the recording to “join” class on your own time.
The process is simple! Each week you will come to class by calling the special number and there I will be waiting.
$125* Optional Self- Care Starter Kit includes:
Throughout the program I will be sharing foundational self-care tools the support a healthy life. These are tools I personally use and they are part of Ayurveda’s daily lifestyle recommendation.
Though using the tools is optional, they are highly recommended. As such, I offer this special Kit at a 15% discount compared to the items purchased separately. *Shipping is extra if needed.
- $275 for 8 classes in a tele class format; resource notebook included
- Tuesdays, 6-8 pm
- September 16th – November 18th (no class Sept 30 & Oct 7th),