Be Your Best Digestive Reset7 Day Home Cleanse
Jumpstart Your Digestive Health
7-Day Guided Home Digestive Cleanse
Reset your digestion, your health AND your patterns!
- Decrease digestive symptoms like bloating, excess gas, heaviness after eating, and indigestion
- Increase your energy
- Recalibrate your metabolism
- Identify problem food triggers
- Develop healthier eating and daily cleanse habits
- Re-awaken your inner intelligence
The Ayurveda approach uses a whole foods diet along with cleansing body techniques, herbs, spices, teas, and optional yoga and meditation to rid your body of toxins, support healthier digestion, greater vitality and renewed focus.
This gentle but powerful Ayurvedic cleanse is great for…
- Anyone looking to boost their health in a natural way
- Anyone who wants to get rid of negative symptoms in the body and mind
- Supporting a healthier way of eating with a whole foods diet
- Seeing how foods affect you
- Looking to explore the Ayurveda approach to health
This cleanse is NOT indicated if you are pregnant, have just given birth, are breastfeeding, have just recovered from a debilitating illness, or are experiencing an acute illness.
Two Easy Options To Reset TODAY!
|Individually Guided $275
||Community Cleanse $99|
|Includes 1- 60 minute virtual personal instructional meeting, cleanse guide book, and up to 30 minutes email or phone support during the cleanse.||Tap into the energy of a group for additional accountability and support. If there is interest, I offer a group cleanse locally as well as will run one with a virtual option for those who live out of state. A minimum of 6 participants are required.|
|Includes audio support tools for the yoga, meditation, and breathing pieces.||Includes 90 minute instructional class with written, material and emails guiding you step-by-step to success.|
|SCHEDULE your cleanse appointment!||Additional personal email or phone support available at an additional investment.|
Cleansing is a vital stage in most healing processes and an important part of maintaining health according to Ayurveda. Just like your computer needs to be cleaned up from unnecessary cyber garbage by hitting the re-set button, so, too, your body and mind needs the opportunity to clear out its accumulated waste due to the hectic lifestyle of our modern world.
In addition to detoxifying and refreshing your system, a cleanse is an ideal way to move yourself into a healthier way of living. Throughout the program, you will be nurturing yourself with whole grains, vitamin packed vegetables, and healthy protein sources. You will be experiencing a different rhythm with powerful yet simple self-care tools. All of this provides an opportunity to feel what new healthy habits can bring you and make you aware of whether your old patterns are serving your health – or not.
How Does The Detox Work?
The 7-Day Home Detox Program uses an ages-old holistic approach in a supportive format to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the body and mind.
Today’s modern lifestyle and an overloaded, weak digestion lead to accumulated toxins, called ama in Ayurveda. These toxins clog the cells, organs and tissues and interfere with normal physiological functioning of your body and mind. In addition to blocking the assimilation of nutrients from your food, these toxins create disease.
Instead of a depleting or rigid fast, in this program you will enjoy:
Toxin-Reducing whole foods diet made up of organic whole foods.
Cleansing spices, herbs and teas support the body in flushing out toxins while maintaining a healthy digestive metabolism and strengthening the body during the cleanse process.
Daily oral, nasal and skin/lymph body therapies to draw the toxins from the deeper layers of your tissues into the digestive system where they can be removed, you use.
Yoga, breathing and meditation complement the physical practices to create improved mental balance and support the development of healthier habits. Though these are lovely tools, they are optional to use per your needs.
You emerge feeling lighter, clearer and revitalized with a reset digestion, higher physical functioning, decreased symptoms, greater vitality and focus, and new awareness of how to move forward to live in health and harmony.
Signs To Cleanse
Due to the stresses and pollution of modern life along with a higher processed and toxin-increasing diet, it is important to cleanse several times a year to prevent disease and promote health and longevity. Doing seasonal cleanses prevents the build-up of toxins that can push your body into crisis points of disease as well as treats the symptoms listed below which result from toxic accumulation.
- Blockages like high cholesterol, kidney or gall stones, engorged veins
- Sense of heaviness anywhere in the body or mind including excess weight
- Fatigue and low energy including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic congestion in the sinuses and lungs, repeated colds and viruses
- Digestive problems including constipation, indigestion, bloating and gas, bad breath, whitish tongue coating, distorted or loss of taste
- Generalized body aches and stiffness, rheumatoid conditions, arthritis
- Chronic infections including candida
- High blood sugar and Type 2 diabetes
- Mental confusion, lack of clarity, poor perception, and depression
- Nervous system restlessness including breathlessness, tingling, numbness, ringing in ears, insomnia, tremors, ticks, and spasms
This program provides you with the keys to success – professional guidance, written and video instructions, audio yoga tools, and guided daily structure – which allow you to step into your cleanse in a place of ease.
Both options of the cleanse cover the following topics to provide a solid structure for a successful cleanse experience:
- Welcome and How To Use This Cleanse: basic instructions
- Instructional videos or direct instruction from Jamie to walk you through the cleanse information and how-to’s
- Behind the Scenes “Why” and “What” of Cleansing
- Digestive and Food Cleanse Tools including recipes, the cleanse diet, and how to eat during the cleanse
- Body Therapy Cleanse Tools including nasal, oral and lymphatic care
- Yoga Cleanse Tools including written instructions with pictures as well as audio recordings of a breathing exercise, a meditation to support habit change, and a Kundalini yoga set to support the liver
- Creating Success including general daily do’s, kitchen success strategies, AM/PM success strategies and Day by Day Keep Up plans
- Integration for Healthy Tomorrows to follow the cleanse with habit resetting, how to return to “normal” and continuing forward support options
Supplies Needed For The Cleanse
For the cleanse program you will need the following supplies. All but the two items, marked with an asterisk, can usually be purchased locally at natural health food stores. Neti pots can also be purchased at drug stores like Walgreens.
- Organic whole foods to include whole grains and unyeasted bread, vegetables, ginger, fruits, ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil, nuts and seeds, legumes, small amounts of natural sweeteners if desired, and small amounts of fish and chicken if needed. Kitchari is a main staple food of cleanses and is made up of split mung beans and basmati rice.
- Cleansing Spice with fennel, coriander, turmeric, and cumin (recipe included in program)
- Detox Tea (cumin, coriander and fennel seeds and fresh ginger (recipe included in program)
- Cleansing Digestive Herb to naturally boost elimination
- Body Brush with natural bristles to stimulate the lymph system and gently clean the skin
- Organic sesame or almond massage oil to loosen the toxins in the skin and lymphatic tissue
- Tongue Scraper, stainless steel, to remove superficial toxins from the tongue
- Neti Pot and Nasya Sinus Oil* to open the sinus passages and increase the vital life force
*This cleanse is NOT indicated if you are pregnant, have just given birth, are breastfeeding, recovering from a debilitative illness, or experiencing an acute illness.
Give me a call at 262-389-5385.
All material provided from Abundant You Coaching for the Be Your Best Digestive Cleanse, Deeper Vital You Detoxification and Healthy Weight, Healthy You program is provided for informational purposes only and not for the treatment of any specific medical condition or disease. See your medical doctor regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.
The instructions and advice presented from Abundant You Coaching for the above programs are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
Consult your physician before beginning any of these three program, as you would any detox, weight loss or weight maintenance program. Your physician should be aware of all medical conditions that you may have as well as the medications and supplements you are taking.
If you are on diuretics or diabetes medication or have liver or gallbladder disease or take any medications, proceed only under a doctor’s supervision. The Be Your Best Digestive Cleanse and Deeper Vital You Detoxification should not be used by people on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.
The Be Your Best Digestive Cleanse and Deeper Vital You Detoxification is a unique 14-day Ayurveda home program designed to reset the body’s natural detox and digestive function while supporting a gentle detoxification of toxic fat cells.